Individuals registered as Member shall be entitled to:
- Receive the copy of the Memorandum of Association along with Rules & Regulations at the time of becoming a member, free of cost and on payment thereafter.
- Receive notices, attend, speak and vote at an Annual General Body Meeting (AGM) of the SIP on any matter which may be submitted for consideration.
- Have access to publications and research services of SIP.
- Serve as a member of committees and sub‐committees appointed by Governing Body or the General Body of the SIP.
- Contest elections of SIP for the position of an office bearer as and when announced.